What's new in December 2005
PROFESSIONALS IN METALS INDUSTRIES FINDS DEVILBISS SRi™ GRAVITY FEED HVLP SPRAY GUN IDEAL FOR REPAIR AND TOUCHUP WORK
DeVilbiss announces that the DeVilbiss SRi™ Spot Repair Gun has gained wide-range acceptance among metals industries, due to its lightweight design, control features and atomization performance.
"The DeVilbiss SRi™ Spray Gun has been serving the automotive market well, offering superb atomization and ease of use when performing touchup operations," said Chuck Scott, Marketing Manager. "Now the gun is gaining acceptance in other industries, such as metal spray finishing, for its versatility and superior results."
The DeVilbiss SRi™ Metal Spray Gun is ideal for metal parts fabricators and metal finishing job shop operations requiring high quality paint jobs.
Ergonomically styled for comfort, the DeVilbiss SRi™ Spray Gun is a lightweight, fully-functional, compact spot repair gun offering maximum finishing performance. Its features include:
- superb atomization of both solvent and waterbased materials
- waterborne compatibility: stainless tip, needle and service parts designed for use with waterborne materials
- highly-efficient HVLP design that saves material with minimized overspray
- full range of fan patterns down to spot spray
- ¼" to 6" fan pattern adjustment
- air adjusting valve for precision atomizing air control at the spray gun
- easy-to-clean and simple-to-maintain design
- economical, semi-disposable cups
- color-coded cup lids for easy material identification
Finding innovative solutions to spray finishing problems has been the philosophy of DeVilbiss for over 100 years. For further information about DeVilbiss spray finishing products, please call Customer Service at 1.800.992.4657 .